||[Sep. 28th, 2007|07:13 pm]
The White Rabbit
- My Hello Kitty phone ($200) died after 2 months
- I've got a fever, a paper, a project, and possibly strepp throat
- I am not on Phi Retreat.
- Getting a replacement phone from AT&T for free ($250 value)
- Did well on my Japanese test
- Worked in scene shop for 2.5 hours, the set is coming together nicely ^_^
- Have the house to myself to work on aformentioned paper and costumes while watching Narnia.
Things I learned this week
- I can reserve a hotel room in Japanese
- I can buy a train ticket in Japanese
- I CANNOT give directions in Japanese
- I can make a cut list
- I have awesome friends
- Never buy a mail-order trophy bride phone. They're cute, imported, novelty, expensive...but don't do anything. They just sit there and look pretty.
DISNEY WORLD NEXT WEEK!!!
The only bad thing about the new phone is once Mom picks it up in Kentucky, it deactivates the phone I have here...so I'll be phoneless until I get to Florida. Traveling without a direct link to home- not much fun, but I can do it.